cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.x Build failure
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:32:36 GMT
Hi Dan,

Adding -Dcxf.compiler.fork doesn't work here.

IMHO this isn't a memory issue.

I dig into this issue today as I also saw the problem described in
thread with title "Intermediate build issues on the trunk"[1], I
believe they're pretty much same issue for me.

For the 2.2.x branch, systests/uncategorized/src/test/resources/
wsdl_systest/soap_fault.wsdl import a xsd file from remote link http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/

, so somehow if this link isn't available(Intermediately connection
error or especially if there's a firewall setup on the CI build
machine, this is my case, I fail each time), then we failed, I changed
soap_fault.wsdl to use local xsd copy, then I can build successfully.

Also for the trunk build failure describle in [1], the error is like
[ERROR] The declaration for the entity "ContentType" must end with '>'.
line 81 of http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/strict.dtd
Also something wrong for reading files from remote url, I grep cxf src
base but cannot found anywhere cxf use strict.dtd directly, so I guess
some third party jars read this remote url(please correct me if I'm
wrong), not sure how to overcome this issue for this case.

[1]http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Intermediate-build-issues-on-the-trunk-td3046821.html#a3046821

Best Regards
Freeman

--