cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Burke <bbu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: URI Template (draft-gregorio-uritemplate-04) and matching
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:41:30 GMT
IIRC, about the template, it is good about expanding and not expanding
portions of the URL and query string.  This might be interesting for
<link>s where you publish the URI parameters of the href, but not the
format of the href.  Then the user just uses something like UriBuilder +
the template extension to create the URL to invoke on.  Always the
server to have a lot of rich options for URL creation, yet keeps the URL
template opaque.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat