cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Burke <bbu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How to introduce configuration for low-level class?
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:04:26 GMT

On 10/25/10 1:05 PM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Andy
>
> thanks for starting this discussion,
>
> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Andrzej Michalec<
> andrzej.michalec@gmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> Hi guys,
>> after discussion with Sergey, I started looking on advanced URI template
>> specification that could be interesting alternative for current
>> implementation (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gregorio-uritemplate-04).

FYI:

I think we tool a look at this RFC in the JAX-RS expert group (I can't
find the email thread).  It think it was concluded that this spec was
more a URI generator template engine rather than a URI matching engine.
  Meaning, it is more suitable for embedding within a link than using it
within a JAX-RS @Path annotation.

Cheers,

Bill
--