cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Spnego / Kerberos Authentication
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:00:30 GMT
  I just found that HTTPClient supports spnego authentication now (as of
4.1 alpha 2). In fact I added an issue to support spnego/kerberos and
oleg reminded me that it is already implemented. Could this help us to
also support this authentication scheme?
As far as I know we do not use httpclient at the moment.

I can image two ways to support Spnego/Kerberos. Either we use
httpclient and let it do the whole thing or we look how they do the
scheme and add it to the http transport ourselves.
Any opinions about this?

Thanks

Christian

--