cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: CXF and HTTP proxy properties
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:06:03 GMT
(re-sending to the list this time)

Thanks for the tips Dan.
I've attached patches to the original issue:

It's for the 2.2.x branch (Sorry that was my primary target).

As per the last comment, I was wondering what was the best option to
contribute things to CXF when using git ?
There is a git mirror of CXF in github, so we could fork that repository
and you could see the progress directly (no more patches exchanges)...
Do you have any prior experience ?

Thanks
--G