cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF and HTTP proxy properties
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 02:59:33 GMT
On Tuesday 19 October 2010 9:06:03 am Guillaume Sauthier wrote:
> (re-sending to the list this time)
>
> Thanks for the tips Dan.
> I've attached patches to the original issue:
>
> It's for the 2.2.x branch (Sorry that was my primary target).

Very cool.   Looked perfect.

> As per the last comment, I was wondering what was the best option to
> contribute things to CXF when using git ?
> There is a git mirror of CXF in github, so we could fork that repository
> and you could see the progress directly (no more patches exchanges)...
> Do you have any prior experience ?

I'm definitely OK with it.   I've worked with a couple things that way.   Not
so sure about some of the other committers though.  The only issue is you
would need to state in the JIRA comment or similar that the contribution is
contributable under the Apache license.  Nothing major though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org