cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.2.x Build failure
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:34:05 GMT
On Monday 18 October 2010 8:55:15 am David Valeri wrote:
> I've hit this one too as well as another class not found issue on Windows,
> but they seem intermittent for me.  It could be JVM related and I just
> haven't noticed that it always occurs with a certain JVM.  Running the
> build again usually resolves the issues for me.

I think it would be great if we could try and correlate the JVM with this
issue.   I haven't been able to reproduce this on my machine at all lately,
but I'm on 1.6.0_20 and I KNOW a bunch of memory leaks were fixed between _15
and _20 someplace.   Thus, it might be "fixed".

For people that CAN reproduce it, I'd love to know if
mvn -Dcxf.compiler.fork=true
would fix it.

Dan

--