cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XmlSchema, error checking, RFSB, hmm?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:35:30 GMT
On Wednesday 13 October 2010 3:42:31 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> My view of this sort of thing is that the first thing we need is a
> test case: a wsdl that somehow ends up with parts in multiple
> namespaces.

Looking at the  RFSB at that location:

        // We hope that we can't have parts that different only in namespace.
            el.setName(mpi.getName().getLocalPart());
            Map<Class, Boolean> jaxbAnnoMap = getJaxbAnnoMap(mpi);
            if (mpi.isElement()) {
                addImport(schema, mpi.getElementQName().getNamespaceURI());
                el.setName(null);
                XmlSchemaUtils.setElementRefName(el, mpi.getElementQName());

That covers this usecase.   The mpi would be set as an element already and it
resets the element name back to null and sets the reference.

TECHNICALLY, the el.setName(...) call could be moved into the other "if"
cases.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org