cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject New "NeedMoreInfo" version in JIRA
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:41:54 GMT

I've added a new version entitled "NeedMoreInfo" to the versions list in JIRA.
For any issues for which I've asked for more information or a test case or
similar, I want to assign it to that version.   Issues left in that version
"too long" can be marked resolved as not-reproducible or invalid or similar.

Basically, I have a text file on my computer listing the stuff I've asked for.
I'd rather have that info captured in JIRA itself.   I thought about a custom
field (like the blocked on external thing), but decided a version is easier
and has a side benefit of showing up right on the main summary page.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org