cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Michalec <andrzej.micha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to introduce configuration for low-level class?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:48:25 GMT

Sergey Beryozkin-5 wrote:

> Given that an advanced URI Template will only be used during the match on
> the server side (initially at least), during the current invocation, you
> can
> use
>
> PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage()
>
> if it is not null then we can safely assume, in the URITemplate factory
> method, that it is a server scope

In my sandbox I refactored references to create template always using
URITemplateFactory.create(). I successfully run JUnits and spring-driven
systest with default/current implementation running on server-side. Bad
thing is that in this factory method PhaseInterceptorChain always return
null as current message. I suspect that URITemplate instances are created
before processing phase, while message is not yet available.

cheers,
andy.