cxf-dev mailing list archives

From almo <p...@al-moayed.com>
Subject CXF compatibility on Glassfish V2 & V3
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:06:42 GMT

Hallo,
I would like to ask how compatible is glassfish (both versions) with CXF 2.2
and 2.3?? in another words, are all CXF features fully functional (and
stable) when deployed in Glassfish??

How stable is CXF 2.2 and 2.3 compared to Axis2 and Metro?? And if I want to
emigrate from one framework to another, how complex is it??

Another question is, what are the future of CXF? Axis2 and CXF are adopted
by Apache foundation, how would CXF prove itself against Axis2??

Thanks a lot..