cxf-dev mailing list archives

From almo <p...@al-moayed.com>
Subject WS-Policy reference during WSDL generation
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:37:57 GMT

The question is about the WSDL creation. When using Eclipse for creating
JAX-WS, does CXF create the WSDL locally (with locally I mean within CXF
runtime)?? and if I want to bind a WS-Policy attachment /WS-Policy (own
created) to a WSDL during generation time, where exactly in CXF code am I
supposed to look??

The thing is, I am working in a project to create a tool which helps
developers create their own QoS WS-Policies and automatically bind it to the
WSDL.

Thanks