cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "David Valeri" <dval...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Status of some security related JIRAs
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 16:13:00 GMT
CXF-2968 - Just marked it as resolved.  I had left it open until we had run
with it for a while in the nightlies and I must have forgotten about it.

CXF-2913 - Just marked it as resolved.  We can close this one as WSS4J
reports the information correctly now and CXF is already looking for it.

CXF-2924 - This one requires some new CXF code to look at the returned
results from WSS4J.  This is on my todo list, just not sure when I will get
to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:42 AM
To: dev@cxf.apache.org; David Valeri
Subject: Status of some security related JIRAs

David,

Is:
now resolved by the upgrade to WSS4J 1.5.9 or was some more code required in

CXF to handle the new informatino returned from WSS4J?   It not really clear

from the comments.

Likewise for:
That one at least implies that we need to add code now that WSS4J returns
the
results.

Is
Resolved?   There is a commit for it, but I just wanted to make sure it
really
is resolved.

Thanks!

--