cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Arkady Kasianski <Ari...@Amdocs.com>
Subject Re: CXF json using Spring framework
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2010 08:52:06 GMT
Please unsubscribe me from this distribution list. Thanks

------Original Message------
From: Sergey Beryozkin
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
ReplyTo: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: CXF json using Spring framework
Sent: Sep 21, 2010 10:49

Hi

This is really a question for the users list...
Starting from Jettison 1.1 it is possible to register TypeConverters,
SimpleConverter is the one which can help.
I'll see if I can update JSONProvider for it to register the converters if
needed

cheers, Sergey

[1] http://jettison.codehaus.org/User%27s+Guide#User%27sGuide-Typeconversion