cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.3
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:31:59 GMT
Hi

here are few more suggestions :

- Talk to Dejan about Jettison 1.2.1 - there was a patch submitted there by
the CXF user
- CXF-2997 (multiple CXFServlets serving a single service bean) seems like a
real blocker - I'll try to look into it asap
- Eliminate the dependency on wss4j from the jaxrs frontend
- See if either of GSOC projects can make it from the sandbox, log browser
can make a rt-management-web a more attractive module for users to play
with. I'll also talk to Lucasz...

cheers, Sergey