cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Either my new JMS sample is confused or I am ...
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:33:47 GMT
This is from the java_first_jms sample that I cleaned up. Why is the URL in
the server factory trivial? Why doesn't it need to state the host and the
port? Is 61616 some sort of a default?

Also, how would this look using the JAX-WS Endpoint class?

 boolean amqBroker = args.length > 0 && "-activemqbroker".equals(args[0]);
        if (amqBroker) {
            /*
             * The following make it easier to run this against something
other than ActiveMQ. You will have
             * to get a JMS broker onto the right port of localhost.
             */
            Class<?> brokerClass = ServerJMS.class.getClassLoader()
                .loadClass("org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService");
            if (brokerClass == null) {
                System.err.println("ActiveMQ is not in the classpath, cannot
launch broker.");
                return;
            }
            Object broker = brokerClass.newInstance();
            Method addConnectorMethod =
brokerClass.getMethod("addConnector", String.class);
            addConnectorMethod.invoke(broker, "tcp://localhost:61616");
            Method startMethod = brokerClass.getMethod("start");
            startMethod.invoke(broker);
        }

        Object implementor = new HelloWorldImpl();
        JaxWsServerFactoryBean svrFactory = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
        svrFactory.setServiceClass(HelloWorld.class);
        svrFactory.setAddress("jms://");
        svrFactory.setServiceBean(implementor);
        svrFactory.create();

        System.out.println("Server ready... Press any key to exit");
        System.in.read();
        System.out.println("Server exiting");
        System.exit(0);