cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Intermediate build issues on the trunk
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:01:10 GMT
Hi

Ate Douma has reported the following build issues on the trunk :

[...]
/cxf-2.3.0-SNAPSHOT/api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl/TExtensibilityElementImpl.java:
[31,12] cannot find symbol
symbol: class TExtensibilityElement
extends TExtensibilityElement

Shortly above this error is another suspicious error logged by
cxf-xjc:xsdtojava:
[INFO] [cxf-xjc:xsdtojava {execution: generate-sources}]
[ERROR] The declaration for the entity "ContentType" must end with '>'.
line 81 of http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-html401-19991224/strict.dtd

See CXF-2997 for more details.

I've seen these build issues too, and usually I 'fix' them by removing a cxf
tree from the local maven repo.
Has anyone seen these errors as well ?

thanks, Sergey