cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getCurrentClassLoader returning null.
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:14:40 GMT
How interesting. Can you send me a reference? Whoever hit this problem
probably hit two or three other things we're fighting with putting CXF
Into OO, and I'd like to ask them some questions.

Sun/Oracle is on the public record stating that 'null' is a 'normal'
condition; the JAX-WS code is written to deal with it, it's just
written wrong.