cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Dinn <ad...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: WS-Addressing asynch MEP, CXF-2167 and WSTF tests
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:53:25 GMT
Hi Dan,

I am  afraid I have much shallower knowledge of the CXF code than
Alessio so I hope you will forgive me asking a rather simple-minded
question. Could you explain why CXF needs to perform correlation of
outgoing requests and incoming responses?

regards,

Andrew Dinn
-----------

--
regards,

Andrew Dinn
Senior Software Engineer, JBoss
Red Hat UK Ltd
Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt Parsons
(USA)  and Brendan Lane (Ireland)