cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: WS-Addressing asynch MEP, CXF-2167 and WSTF tests
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:26:24 GMT
  Hi Dan,

On 09/27/2010 08:25 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Hmm.....   I wonder if we can tackle some of these things kind of piece meal,
> in steps:
>
> 1) Scenario one is a single Bus, but multiple MAPCodec's.   This should be
> fairly easy.  If the MAPCodec stores it's storage map as a property on the
> Bus, then multple MAPCodecs could share the storage and the problem would be
> solved  for this usecase, right?
Right

> 2) Scenario two is a single JVM/classlaoder with multiple bus's.  This is
> similar to (1), but the storage could be pre-configured and shareable.
Yes. Btw this is more or less the scenario we're on right now, as we
could have this storage as a shared facility provided by CXF libraries
which can be seen by all apps using them.

> 3) Scenario three would be multiple apps/jvms/classloader.  This is trickier.
> One solution would be to allow configuring in a distrubted map implementation
> for the storage.
Yes, this is indeed trickier... and would deal with client and final
response endpoint running on different jvm/classloader.

IOW what you're suggesting here is that this might basically be a matter
of having the user configure the storage with the scope/visibility he
needs, right?

Thanks
Alessio

--