cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Fun with the survey
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 06:58:22 GMT
  A regular scheme at companies that I have seen is running the tests in
Jetty and the production system on tomcat.
So I guess having the test in Jetty is some kind of best practice even
when tomcat is used later.

Trying to remove spring is something that many frameworks try nowadays.
The problem is that this usually means that they
code their own di stack. I donĀ“t think that makes life much easier in
the end. If we manage to replace spring by something very simple
that works in pure java that would be a good idea. I can not judge
though how feasible this is.

Regards

Christian

--