cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Next JMS sample
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:40:11 GMT
  CXF uses the prefix to determine which transport implementation to
use. So jms:// triggers
that the jms transport is handling this endpoint. So I think this is
more than only a requirement of jax ws.

As we now already have three ways of configuring jms we of course should
think about retiring at least one in the long run.

Regards

Christian

--
----