cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java first and the new JMS config universe ...
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 03:47:43 GMT
On 9/20/10 8:00 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
> That doesn't change the strange 'no endpoint' error. Do you have any
> hints for how to track this down, or do you JMS hackers want to pick
> up from here?
The no endpoint error is caused by you set a wrong PortName :)
As the SEI doesn't have the @WebService annotation, CXF will try to
setup PortName which is based on the package and class name.

After resolve this issue, I caught another snail which the Soap Over JMS
namespace is missed from the DEFAULT_NAMESPACES of SoapBindingFactory.

Now the JMSClient is working like a charm.

BTW, I don't think we need the ClientHTTP.java and ServerHTTP.java any
more, so I'm planing to remove them.

Willem