cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Programmatic config of features in the Bus
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:56:09 GMT
  Hi Folks,
looking at the org.apache.cxf.Bus interface, I see there's no way to set
features there. The getFeatures() /
setFeatures(Collection<AbstractFeature> features) methods are only in
the CXFBusImpl implementation. Is there a design reason behind this?
I'm thinking it might be interesting to add the features methods to the
Bus interface, to allow the programmatic approach too for feature
configuration (beside adding them with <cxf:features> in cxf.xml). What
do you think about this? I'd create a jira and most probably work on this.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano