cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF continuation enhancement
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:32:46 GMT
Hi

I just did some work to let the camel-cxf leverage the CXF continuation
framework which you did. I just found current CXF continuation which
suspend is implemented by throw the runtime exception. This
implementation has a shortcoming which cannot call the other framework's
async API after continuation suspend is called as Jetty7 does.

This will introduce a situation that continuation resume will be called
before the continuation suspend is called if the famework's async API is
finally using the thread to do the job.

So I'm thinking of some enhancement could be possible to let CXF
continuation leverage Jetty 7 new continuation API.

Any idea?

Willem