cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intermediate build issues on the trunk
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:50:54 GMT

I wish I could reproduce this.  :-(

When I did:

dkulp@dilbert ~/working/cxf $ mvn clean
dkulp@dilbert ~/working/cxf $ rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cxf/
dkulp@dilbert ~/working/cxf $ export MAVEN_OPTS="-XX:MaxPermSize=256m -
Xmx512m"
dkulp@dilbert ~/working/cxf $ mvn install

completed fine.

Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 15:16:01-0400)
Java version: 1.6.0_20
Java home: /opt/sun-jdk-1.6.0.20/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: ANSI_X3.4-1968
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.35" arch: "amd64" Family: "unix"

Can someone try with:

mvn -Dcompiler.fork=true

and seeing if that helps at all?

Dan