cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WS-Addressing asynch MEP, CXF-2167 and WSTF tests
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:58:32 GMT

I'm not sure I understand.   Does the RelatesTo on the response properly match
the message id of the request?  If so, why is the MAPCodec not able to
correlate the message?

I guess my concern is around a potential memory leak if the MAPCodec is
holding onto messages waiting for a response.   But then again, I'm not sure I
understand the issue.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp