cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next JMS sample
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:12:56 GMT
On Monday 20 September 2010 8:22:07 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> I'm not sure what, if anything, to do with pubsub. It's all using the
> wsdl config, right? Is there anything wrong?

There's nothing WRONG.   It's a perfectly fine example.  It's just showing how
to use the older WSDL config and not the newer SOAP/JMS spec stuff.   I'm
actually OK with that.  I definitely don't see us dropping support for those
wsdl extensor things.

> Why the bogus endpoint
> address in the Endpoint call in the server?

I think JAX-WS requires some sort of address to the endpoint.publish call so
we historically just stick in "jms://" in there to make JAX-WS happy.  :-)  If
you try something like enpoint.publish(null), you have to cast the null to
resolve the overloaded publish.   Nothing major.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org