cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OAuth module - what needs to be done
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:09:34 GMT
On Wednesday 22 September 2010 2:50:17 pm Łukasz Moreń wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There are still "few" things to do with OAuth module before it can be easy
> usable for users.
>
> From what I see:
>
> - integration with java role based access control (@RolesAllowed, @Secured
> annotations). At least show how to configure that in demo.

Yea.  That would definitely be a good example/demo thing.    I'd like to see
it.  :-)

> - simplified configuration i.e. by registering OAuth endpoints
> programmatically
> - some refactorings, i.e. OAuthFilter does not need to have access to this
> same interface like OAuth endpoints
> - javadocs, wiki at least for most critical areas

I don't remember, did we get an confluence account setup for you?    If not,
just let me know your user id there and I'll make sure you are setup to edit
the wiki.

> I will try to implement them in this order.
>
> Please let me know if you have any other ideas/suggestions for that.

That all sounds great to me.   :-)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org