cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.3 packaging......
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:15:01 GMT
On Friday 17 September 2010 12:12:28 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> THe first two are live insofar as they deliver a real feature:
> validation of the XSD that we produce in Aegis.
>
> The primary reason to have this feature is to catch our own mistakes:
> if Aegis is coded right, it should never produce an invalid XSD.

Isn't the cxf-wstx-msv-validation one also used to provide incoming schema
validation for Aegis to validate the incoming message against the (hopefully
valid) schema that Aegis produced?   Basically, the implementation of "schema-
validation"/"true" for Aegis?

If so, that's definitely valuable and something to list in the new features
and make sure it's included.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp