cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.3
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:12:50 GMT

Could everyone also review the migration guide:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/23-migration-guide.html

and add any other new things (like the web-management stuff and anything else)
to the New Features section as well as update anything else in the other
sections that you can think of. (I know, it's been a long time)

I'm going to use the "New Features" section as starting points for release
notes and such and would like to make sure the list is complete.

Also, while updating the page, if you can make any new features a link off to
the docs for it, that would be great as well.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org