cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject CXF 2.3 packaging......
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:10:55 GMT

There are some jars and such on trunk that we are building and using during
testing and such that are not part of the cxf-bundle or even packaged in the
distribution at all:

cxf-wstx-msv-validation
xerces-xsd-validation
cxf-rt-databinding-sdo
cxf-rt-management-web

and all the transient deps of the above.....

So, which of the above should be added to the bundle?  We could add all of
them to the bundle and just mark all their deps optional/provided.

Also, are there things in the bundle that could/should be pulled out?   I'm
actually thinking of creating a separate "cxf-tools" and moving the command
line tooling things into there.  Thus, the bundle would be more just the
runtime parts.   Thoughts?

Another quick question:  are there docs for the validation things above or the
management-web?   There isn't for SDO so I'll add that to my todo as well.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org