cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run interopfest?
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:53:58 GMT
Hi

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Glen Mazza <glen.mazza@gmail.com> wrote:

> How does one run the interopfest tests?  If I make a change to the
> stsclient
> I would want to make sure it doesn't break anything.
>
> I do 'mvn install -Pfastinstall' from the trunk, followed by 'mvn install'
in /api, and then doing 'install' in /distribution.
Once the distribution is built, I go to target/..../samples/ and do the 'mvn
install' in whatever demo project I need to run.
Ex, I'd go ws_security/interopfest/wstrust10 and do 'mvn install'.
Apparently in CXF 2.3, one needs to do 'mvn install' directly from 'samples'
or alternatively you can modify the poms of individual demos by adding
<relativePath> to the parent properties.
Finally, I run the demo according to README or pom.xml,

mvn -Pclient

in the case of WS-Trust demos.

I'm wondering, should we resume the discussion about running demos in Hudson
?

cheers, Sergey