cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Tomasz Oponowicz <tomasz.oponow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC: Code in Google repos
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:05:43 GMT
Hi,

I've just come back home. I can confirm that the period to send source
code is between 30 August and 10 September. However I think my project
repository [1] is not the same which Google excepted so I have to send
whole source as everyone.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/cxf-log-browser/

--
Best regards,