cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OAuth client and server demos
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 12:36:57 GMT
Hi,
I've committed changes I've made:
- added possibility to register new OAuth client applications at OAuth
server
- OAuth demos moved to distribution\src\main\samples\
- added README to OAuth demos
- fixes in pom.xml files

- fix the checkstyle errors and move the demo to the

""distribution/src/main/release/samples/"" area and also add Readme; after

building the distribution (mvn install in trunk/distribution) you can easily

verify the demo can be run by locating in the target.

fixed that, and added readme

> - add the oauth dependency in the parent pom so that the rs/oauth module
> can

depend on it without specifying a version and have the demo client module

depending on rt/rs/oauth module instead (similarly to the server one)

done, hovewer demo client don't need to depend on rt/rs/oauth as it doesn't
use cxf functionality, just on oauth libraries

> - during the main build please use the Spring version CXF depends upon and

use its -Pspring3 profile to build for the deployment into GAE

changed, both client and server demos needs to be build with -Pspring3 for
local jetty run and GAE as well.
Otherwise I would need use different spring config files for spring 2.5 and
3.0.x

Cheers, Lukasz

W dniu 29 lipca 2010 21:15 użytkownik Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com
> napisał:

> Hi
>
> 2010/7/29 Łukasz Moreń <lukasz.moren@gmail.com>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm still working on refactoring and changes in demo you suggested.
> > I will likely update it tomorrow.
> >
> > I'll likely ask for some modifications but perhaps if you could start
> with
> > > updating the demo
> >
> > such that a consumer initiates its own registration with the OAuth
> server.
> >

> > I'm going to put high effort on my GSoC project next weeks. I would
> really
> > appreciate,
> > if you would have some more modifications requests/directions which
> project
> > should go, as you have limited time next week
> > and current changes will not take long.
> >
> > From what I'm seeing, I need to cover spec with code, simplify
> > configuration
> > and do more testing.
> >

> I have to sign off now...Please update the demo so that the consumer
> registers itself, plus supplies a callback itself with a request token
> request, add README and it would let users start experimenting. IMHO the
> initial phase can be considered complete once there's a demo there which
> can
> show users what they need to do.
>
> We can then discuss things further
>
> cheers, Sergey
>

> > Cheers,
> > Lukasz
> >
> > 2010/7/29 Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>
> >

> > > You probably just need to change your deps to:

> [...]
I'll