cxf-dev mailing list archives

From darpan desai <darpankde...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding cxf service endpoint in glassfish
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 06:19:43 GMT
Dear CXF Team,

         I have developed my webservice using apache cxf 2.2.9 framework. It
is working in tomcat 6.0.26. Same service i have deployed in glassfish
3.0.1. It is also working in glassfish. But i am facing one issue in
glassfish which is described below.

   As apache cxf and metro (JAX-WS RI) syntax are similar for developing
webservice, glassfish treats my webservice as a metro (JAX-WS RI) and
creates default service endpoint at
        http://<server>:<port>/<context-root>/<webservice implementation
class>Service?wsdl
But in cxf configuration i have defined that webservice must be generated at
        http://<server>:<port>/<context-root>/ws/<address specified in
jaxws:endpoint>?wsdl
and i have implemented ws-security and ws-message reliability in cxf. So i
don't want other web service endpoint of my existing web service. So how can
i achieve this in glassfish ?

Waiting for your reply

Thanks in advance
Darpan Desai