cxf-dev mailing list archives

From raflik-nb <raflik...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: NullPointerException on code generation
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:01:47 GMT
I solved it myself. I had an unneeded dependency:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.camel.component</artifactId>
            <version>${servicemix.version}</version>
        </dependency>

As I removed it, everything works fine.

Dnia 5 sierpnia 2010 18:12 raflik-nb <raflik-nb@o2.pl> napisaƂ(a):

> One project of mine gives a stacktrace given at the end. It is quite strange as it loads
lots of bean definitions, my plugin configuration has only two plugins:

> [...]
>                             javax.xml.bind,
>                             javax.xml.bind.annotation,
>                             javax.xml.namespace,
>                             javax.xml.ws,
>                             META-INF.cxf,
>                             META-INF.cxf.osgi,
>                             META-INF.cxf.transport.nmr,
>                             org.apache.camel,
>                             org.apache.camel.osgi,
>                             org.apache.cxf.binding,
>                             org.apache.cxf.binding.soap,
>                             org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.spring,
>                             org.apache.cxf.bus,
>                             org.apache.cxf.bus.spring,
>                             org.apache.cxf.bus.resource,
>                             org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle,
>                             org.apache.cxf.catalog,
>                             org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring,
>                             org.apache.cxf.endpoint,
>                             org.apache.cxf.headers,
>                             org.apache.cxf.phase,
>                             org.apache.cxf.resource,
>                             org.apache.cxf.jaxws,
>                             org.apache.cxf.transport,
>                             org.apache.cxf.transport.http,
>                             org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy,
>                             org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty,
>                             org.apache.cxf.transport.http_osgi,
>                             org.apache.cxf.workqueue,
>                             org.apache.cxf.wsdl11,
>                             org.apache.servicemix.camel.nmr,
>                             org.apache.servicemix.cxf.transport.nmr,
>                             org.apache.servicemix.nmr.api,
>                             org.springframework.beans.factory.config,
>                             *
>                         </Import-Package>
>                         <Private-Package>pl.edu.uw.dsk.esb.integration.come</Private-Package>
>                         <Require-Bundle>org.apache.cxf.bundle</Require-Bundle>
>                     </instructions>
>                 </configuration>
>             </plugin>
>             <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <version>${cxf.version}</version>
>                 <executions>
>                     <execution>
>                         <id>generate-sources</id>
>                         <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>                         <configuration>
>                             <sourceRoot>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/cxf</sourceRoot>
>                             <wsdlOptions>
>                                 <wsdlOption>
>                                     <wsdl>${basedir}/../../../../../data-exchange/trunk/someservice.wsdl</wsdl>
>                                     <serviceName>SomeService</serviceName>
>                                 </wsdlOption>
>                             </wsdlOptions>
>                         </configuration>
>                         <goals>
>                             <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
>                         </goals>
>                     </execution>
>                 </executions>
>             </plugin>
>       </plugins>
>

> [INFO] [cxf-codegen:wsdl2java {execution: generate-sources}]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:01 PM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader loadPlugin
> INFO: Replaced default frontend jaxws
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:01 PM org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.core.PluginLoader loadPlugin
> INFO: Replaced default databinding jaxb
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext
[org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationContext@164a8c]; startup date [Thu Aug 05 18:04:02
CEST 2010]; root of context hierarchy
> [...]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-camel.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-corba.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-jaxws.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-xml.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-addr.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-javascript-client.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-local.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-management.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader
loadBeanDefinitions
> INFO: Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
> INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean 'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder':
replacing [Generic bean: class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder];
scope=singleton; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true;
primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder]; scope=singleton;
abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true;
primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
> INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean 'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder':
replacing [Generic bean: class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder];
scope=singleton; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true;
primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder]; scope=singleton;
abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true;
primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
> INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean 'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider':
replacing [Generic bean: class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider];
scope=singleton; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true;
primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider]; scope=singleton;
abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true;
primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]]
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
registerBeanDefinition
> INFO: Overriding bean definition for bean 'org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory':
replacing [Generic bean: class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory];
scope=singleton; abstract=false; lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true;
primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
defined in class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml]] with [Generic bean:
class [org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory]; scope=singleton; abstract=false;
lazyInit=true; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null;
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1e55d39
> Aug 5, 2010 6:04:02 PM org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
preInstantiateSingletons
> INFO: Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@1e55d39:
defining beans [cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusApplicationListener,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusWiringBeanFactoryPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.configuration.Configurer,org.apache.cxf.binding.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorManager,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apache.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServiceContractResolverRegistry,org.apache.camel.component.cxf.transport.CamelTransportFactory#0,org.apache.cxf.binding.corba.CorbaBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.corba.wsdl.WSDLExtensionRegister#0,org.apache.cxf.jaxws.context.WebServiceContextResourceResolver,org.apache.cxf.jaxws.context.WebServiceContextImpl,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.customEditorConfigurer,org.apache.cxf.binding.xml.XMLBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.policy.AddressingAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.policy.AddressingPolicyInterceptorProvider,org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.policy.UsingAddressingAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.javascript.JavascriptQueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPClientAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.HTTPServerAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.policy.NoOpPolicyInterceptorProvider,org.apache.cxf.transport.http.ClientOnlyHTTPTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.management.InstrumentationManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSTransportFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.object.ObjectBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.binding.http.HttpBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSBindingFactory,org.apache.cxf.ws.security.policy.WSSecurityPolicyLoader,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistry,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyInterceptorProviderRegistry,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.attachment.external.DomainExpressionBuilderRegistry,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.attachment.external.EndpointReferenceDomainExpressionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyBuilder,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyEngine,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.attachment.wsdl11.Wsdl11AttachmentPolicyProvider,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.attachment.ServiceModelPolicyProvider,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.mtom.MTOMAssertionBuilder,org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.mtom.MTOMPolicyInterceptorProvider,org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.RMManager,org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.policy.RMPolicyInterceptorProvider,org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.RMAssertionBuilder];
root of factory hierarchy