cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Edumudi Viswanath <edumudi.viswan...@oracle.com>
Subject whether support for imported xsd in static wsdl as well as xsd's that import other xsd's implemented in cxf???
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:26:54 GMT
Dan,

We are interested to know whether  support for imported xsd in static wsdl as well as xsd's
that import other xsd's is implemented in CXF?

By googling, we came to know "support for imported xsd in static wsdl as well as xsd's that
import other xsd's" is implemented in Spring WS. The below links will discuss on this. Kindly
have a look.

https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SWS-281?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel#issue-tabs

https://jira.springsource.org/browse/SWS-346

Thanks & Regards,

Oracle logo.gif

Edumudi Venkata Viswanath | Senior Consultant |  +91 20 3984 7491 (O) | 9665045854 (M)
Oracle Financial Services Software Limited | Ambrosia, Pune, India

Oracle Financial Services Software Limited was formally i-flex solutions limited.