cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: JiBX DataBinding: Status Update
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:31:21 GMT
On 08/19/2010 06:00 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> So, to actually integrate it, we would need to either have it in a proper
> maven 2 snapshot repo or get a usable release.   That's obviously outside the
> scope for the GSoC project though.   Kind of falls on Dennis. :-)

We've tried in the past to set up maven2 snapshot publication, but
haven't found a way to do that. If you can point me in the right
direction I'll see what I can do.

I'll also do my best to get the official JiBX 1.2.3 release out next
week, including the hooks Nilupa is using. I'm actually going to make
one change to the org.jibx.binding.model.BindingUtils.getDefinitions()
method you're using, Nilupa, to return JiBX binding definition <format>
elements for schema simpleTypes, so that the CXF code can make use of
these conversions in the future.

  - Dennis