cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Enabling reliable messaging programmatic use
Date Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:02:17 GMT
  Hi,
I'm working on a usecase requiring to enable WS-Reliable Messaging
programmatically. Basically I'm building up a Bus without using Spring
and I'd like to also have RM functionalities on.
That's actually possible, the only issue I'm having right now seems to
be that, after manually creating a RMManager instance and adding it to
the bus, the RM manager needs to be started/initialised. That's
currently done (when leaving the bus construction to the spring
injection) through the void initialise() and void registerListeners()
methods in org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.RMManager, which are @PostConstruct
annotated.
Would you mind if I update those two methods making them public instead
of package protected to allow for programmatic creation and use of the
RMManager?
Btw, shouldn't be disallowed to have 2 @PostConstruct annotated method
in the same class?
Cheers