cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: JMS transport strongly depends on Spring
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 20:35:47 GMT
  Hi Sergey,

this does not really work as JmsTemplate and also MessageListener are
used independently of the way you configure the jms endpoint.
Sadly spring does not offer JmsTemplate and MessageListener in a
packaging that is independent of the rest of spring. Still these classes
really simplify
jms handling so I think they are worth the dependency.

Greetings

Christian

--
----