cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JiBX DataBinding: Status Update
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:24:06 GMT
On Tuesday 24 August 2010 8:31:21 am Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
> On 08/19/2010 06:00 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> > So, to actually integrate it, we would need to either have it in a proper
> > maven 2 snapshot repo or get a usable release.   That's obviously outside
> > the scope for the GSoC project though.   Kind of falls on Dennis. :-)
>
> We've tried in the past to set up maven2 snapshot publication, but
> haven't found a way to do that. If you can point me in the right
> direction I'll see what I can do.

Well, using Maven to build is usually the easiest.   :-)

How are the releases pushed into central?  It should be similar to that I
would assume, just a different directory.   The main thing is the directory
structure would need to be the same.   "org/jibx/*/1.2.3-SNAPSHOT/..."

> I'll also do my best to get the official JiBX 1.2.3 release out next
> week, including the hooks Nilupa is using. I'm actually going to make
> one change to the org.jibx.binding.model.BindingUtils.getDefinitions()
> method you're using, Nilupa, to return JiBX binding definition <format>
> elements for schema simpleTypes, so that the CXF code can make use of
> these conversions in the future.

Cool.  Once that gets pushed to Central, we may be all set.

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp