cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to run interopfest?
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:55:03 GMT
On Monday 23 August 2010 7:51:18 am Glen Mazza wrote:
> How does one run the interopfest tests?  If I make a change to the
> stsclient I would want to make sure it doesn't break anything.

There is a readme in each of the interopfest sample dirs that describe it in
more detail, but for the most part, just run "mvn -Pclient".   There are extra
flags and profiles and such if you want to startup a CXF server and have the
client hit that server instead of the MS one and such, but if you just want to
have a CXF client hit the MS server, the above should work.  (providing the MS
server is properly running and they didn't move things around again)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org