cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JiBX DataBinding: Status Update
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:20:28 GMT

Nilupa, (and Dennis)

Are the jibx snapshot's available in a maven snapshot repo someplace?   I see
the latest releases are on central and such, but I didn't see a snapshot repo
anywhere.

I'd like to start trying to get it merged into the main repo (probably not
enabled by default right now), but the artifacts would need to be resolvable
somehow.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp