cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build Error
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 15:37:14 GMT

That artifact seems to be avail at:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-utils/1.1.0/

just fine, so you may want to grab it from there.

That said:
>   java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1),

concerns me.   We don't define that repo anywhere so I'm not sure why it's
looking there.

Another thing you can try is changing the servicemix dep in
systest/uncatorgized/pom.xml to version 3.3.2 instead of 3.3.1 and see if that
works.   If so, submit a patch.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp