cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Muhammad Sheraz Siddiqi" <mshe...@folio3.com>
Subject JAX-RS not working
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:27:41 GMT
Hi

I am unable to deploy JAX-RS and JAX-WS web services in Tomcat/JBoss.

I believe there is something wrong with the beans.xml file.

<jaxws:endpoint id="hello"  implementor="#helloRest"  address="/Hello"/>

  <jaxrs:server id="helloRest" address="/HelloRest">

    <jaxrs:serviceBeans >

      <ref bean="helloBean" />

    </jaxrs:serviceBeans>

  </jaxrs:server>

  <bean id="helloBean" class="com.bn.ws.service.HelloRest" />

In the <jaxws:endpoint> If I replace implementor="#helloRest" with
implementorClass="com.bn.ws.service.HelloRest" it starts working.

But I am not sure the same equivalent for <jaxrs:server>.

Any help please ?

-Attari