cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Including the samples in the build
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:52:41 GMT
In the branch where we're working on jetty 7, I've started to set up
the use of the new-ish 'failsafe' plugin to run integrations tests.

It occurs to me that we could probably use this to include all the
samples in the build.

Rough proposal:

1: we want to run builds on the samples with cxf.version set
appropriately. I think that we can use a slew of ../.. in module
pathnames to accomplish this, except that I don't see how to get the
right -D environment into there. Ironically, maven -> ant -> maven
looks possible. There must be some way to get one maven run to launch
another one with arbitrary arguments -- I suppose a new mojo is a
possible solution here.

2: for each sample, there's some sort of server and then some sort of
client. We can at least launch the server, launch the client, and
verify that nothing explodes.