cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject 2.2.x Build failure
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 17:27:23 GMT
Hi

I'm seeing the following build failure on the 2.2.x branch, in uncategorized
system tests :

[INFO] org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLRuntimeException: Fail to create wsdl
definition from :
file:/home/sberyozkin/work/cxf/2.2.x/systests/uncategorized/src/test/resources/wsdl_systest/soap_fault.wsdl
Caused by : WSDLException (at /definitions/types/s:schema):
faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing '
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The declaration for the entity "ContentType" must end with '>'.

Is it only me ? Can someone try and build the 2.2.x ?

thanks, Sergey