cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: samples
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:23:09 GMT
How about, in that case:

1: samples have an aggregating parent.
2: build creates that parent by filtering from template, sticking in
the right versions.
3: invoker used to launch the whole boiling lot of them via the
aggregate, so as to get parallelism.

In my opinion, busting the samples should be a *big deal*, and making
all builds run them is thus higher on my list than some of the more
obscure system tests. But I can see the argument the other way around.