cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject [JiBX DataBinding] Code generation API
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 02:56:35 GMT
I've restructured the JiBX code generation from schema to make it easier
to use from other tools. Nilupa, you should be able to use this to
integrate JiBX code and binding generation in with CXF's code generation
from WSDL.

JiBX code generation still uses the org.jibx.schema.codegen.CodeGen
class, but no longer assumes command line usage. The guts of the core
generation have been moved into the static generate() method, which
takes a pair of interfaces and a list of schema resolvers as input. The
first interface is to provide code generation parameters, the second is
to handle reporting of problems and status information during
generation. The list of schema resolvers provides the means for the code
generation to get at the actual schemas - in normal generation these are
generally coming from the file system or internet and use
org.jibx.schema.UrlResolver instances, but for working from WSDL you may
need to work with embedded schemas which can be handled using
org.jibx.schema.MemoryResolver.

It'll probably be next week before I can release JiBX 1.2.3 including
these changes, but I've uploaded the latest SNAPSHOT jars to the maven1
repository if you want to try them out. You can get the source code from
the JiBX CVS on SourceForge.

  - Dennis